Final Showcase
Group Members
|
Roles
|
Commented on
|
Travis Casper
|
Visual Representation and Editing
|
|
Samantha McFadden
|
Video Reflection
|
Group 2
|
Chris McDonald
|
Implementation and Editing
|
Group 1 and Group 2
|
Hi Group 3!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Canva set up for doing your final showcase. It is something I've not seen before and I liked how you formatted it all together with this online design program. We too had members from different states and worked really well by leveraging text messages. We also did a few video conference calls which was nice. I"m glad you all have learned more in relationship adult learning through the many aspects of this course.
Hello Group 3,
ReplyDeleteI thought the Canva presentation was very interesting. It seems like a great way to present information. I agree with your sentiments about the online discussions in your reflections video. I enjoyed getting involved in the discussions with my classmates and hearing their perspectives. I know it can be a struggle with group meetings especially with group members in different time zones but i'm glad you could overcome it through texting. Our group used a combination of texting and a few video meetings.